1. Although CARRIER INDIA tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, CARRIER INDIA does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. CARRIER INDIA makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. CARRIER INDIA makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in CARRIER INDIA. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product or equipment.
Limitation of liability
1. Neither CARRIER INDIA nor any of its employees, or other representatives shall be liable for damages of any type arising out of or in connection with the use or non-use of this site. Under no circumstances shall CARRIER INDIA have any liability for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages or costs, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or loss of goodwill and any claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of this site or its contents or any website linked to this site, regardless of whether CARRIER INDIA has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility thereof.
2. The information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. CARRIER INDIA provides this site and its contents on an "as is" and “where is” basis without representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. CARRIER INDIA disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, CARRIER INDIA does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
International users and jurisdiction
1. This site is maintained and controlled by CARRIER INDIA from India and makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or will available for use at other locations outside India and if you access this site from territories from outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
2. Information that CARRIER INDIA publishes on this website may contain references or cross references to CARRIER INDIA products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that CARRIER INDIA intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local CARRIER business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
1. Certain links provided on this site may launch Internet sites that are not under the control of CARRIER INDIA. CARRIER INDIA provides these outside links solely as a convenience to its users and the provision of any such link is not an endorsement by CARRIER INDIA of that site or any of the contents, products, or services contained or offered therein. Accordingly, CARRIER INDIA makes no representations or warranties whatsoever concerning availability of or content, including sub-links, found on those sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by CARRIER INDIA or have been licensed to CARRIER INDIA by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. CARRIER INDIA retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by CARRIER INDIA and used under license by CARRIER INDIA affiliates.
2. You may not modify the site or materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, download, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use or distribute the site and materials for any public or commercial purpose.
3. All Web site design including text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the property of CARRIER INDIA and its affiliates. All rights reserved. CARRIER INDIA trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a CARRIER INDIA product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting information and material to CARRIER INDIA, whether via e-mail or otherwise, including, but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or computer files of any type, you thereby expressly grant, or warrant, that the owner of such material has expressly granted CARRIER INDIA a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.
2. CARRIER INDIA may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site from time to time, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time. CARRIER INDIA may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of the site without notice or liability. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and therefore, you should check these each time you visit the web site.
3. CARRIER INDIA may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Gurgaon, Haryana, India for the resolution of all such disputes.